Rap Verse Forums - Defining Illness

It's Me........Implicit


Rap Verse Board Topics
- Member Mugshots
-- It's Me........Implicit
 
Meet Hot Girls In Your Area!
Posted by Implicit



Me and my girl at a going away party 2 months ago. Yeee!

Posted by Valerie
nice matching shoes.

Posted by Adam
School dance or something?

But yeah, what's with the matching kicks?

Posted by WhoAmI
lol im curious about the matching shoes too lol s'all good though if that's your style then do you for real

Posted by
i like the girl half of the picture

it made me wonder why i was here, like 'did I really come here to see just implicit?'

yet I was not disappointed.

str8 pic

Posted by Implicit
No not a school dance...my friend moved to Austrailia for school so she had a little party and it was themed high school prom.

And for those wondering about the shoes...we have matching shoes from chucks to vans to jays and just about everything you can think of.

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
No not a school dance...my friend moved to Austrailia for school so she had a little party and it was themed high school prom.

And for those wondering about the shoes...we have matching shoes from chucks to vans to jays and just about everything you can think of.



thats cool i guess.

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
yikes....baby we never gettin matchin shoes rofl

Posted by KOOL COL-B
i think tha matchin shoes shit is dope. ya girl lookin good too. straight pics. werd

Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
lol im with 2v.
i was thinking as this loaded.
"did i really just click to see this nigga.." lol

girl is straight.

matching shoe game is whats up! lol
no homo.

straight pic.

Posted by _Talksic_
straight pics your girl looks pretty good to..(no homo)

Posted by JTR
lmao, the shoes lmfaoooo....

Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
straight pics fam. :thumbup:


s.v.

Posted by Ltizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
straight pics your girl looks pretty good to..(no homo)


Wait. What's homo about thinking his girl looks good? And word to the shoes, didn't notice that, but straight pics of course.

Posted by lyricalflowz
Ahh shit, im all for the shoes.

Posted by JTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
Wait. What's homo about thinking his girl looks good? And word to the shoes, didn't notice that, but straight pics of course.


"your girl looks good too"

Posted by chip
nice pic... but wtf Bushy, your shirt is bright as shit

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
well thats not busy rofl thats adam......

n dang why they got the same shoesize

Posted by WhoAmI
^lol nah i think he's a size bigger, look at the top of his feet they raise up more

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
they either both got really big or really small feet....rofl

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
aight i was tryna hold my toungue but the bitch looks like a fuckin hamster rofl