Rap Verse Forums - Defining Illness

Shaved my head for the first time


Rap Verse Board Topics
- Member Mugshots
-- Shaved my head for the first time
 
Meet Hot Girls In Your Area!
Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
I don't know what it says about Nick, but what that ^^ phrase says about you is that you should study more english grammar.

And he said "I don't know about the half puckered lips" meaning he was protesting against it, not for it, because as a man, looking at another man puckering his lips seems odd to him.

You however stated that I do infact have big lips, therefore agreeing with me on that particular aspect of my previous post where I was referring to WOMEN enjoying seeing my big lips. And that just screams out "awkward" to me.



Isnt it the other way around? i think they call it DSL for a reason dick sucking lips.. not PEL pussy eating lips.. dumbass girls already have pussy lips.. ROFL

so your proud do have a pair of dick sucking lips? that explains why you were all over spul over the years..

lmao

Posted by JTR
Are you just saying guys can't have PEL, pussy eating lips, because no girl has ever told you that you have PEL's?

Well that's unfortunate for you, but not for the ladies that have complimented me on my lips if ya catch my drift.

This thread started off cool cuz my new haircut rocks, but has just turned into one epic fail after another, thanks to you trying way too hard.

4 pages over a haircut and a shirt, ahahahaha i'm so popular :)

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
Are you just saying guys can't have PEL, pussy eating lips, because no girl has ever told you that you have PEL's?

Well that's unfortunate for you, but not for the ladies that have complimented me on my lips if ya catch my drift.

This thread started off cool cuz my new haircut rocks, but has just turned into one epic fail after another, thanks to you trying way too hard.

4 pages over a haircut and a shirt, ahahahaha i'm so popular :)


I dont need pussy eating lips to eat pussy.. it comes natrual to me..

like how sucking cock comes natrual for you.. is how eating pussy comes natural for me.

Posted by JTR
But then if you had bigger lips combined with the natural abbility to eat pussy that you apparently posses, you'd eat pussy that much better, not to mention big lips are just a general turn on for women.

That was the whole point that you somehow managed to miss in that rant about how well you munch on pussy that has been fucked by 9 other men, and a strap on attatched to a dyke.

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
But then if you had bigger lips combined with the natural abbility to eat pussy that you apparently posses, you'd eat pussy that much better, not to mention big lips are just a general turn on for women.

That was the whole point that you somehow managed to miss in that rant about how well you munch on pussy that has been fucked by 9 other men, and a strap on attatched to a dyke.


lmao i never went down on that bitch..

so your telling me you need big lips to make a girl cum?? rofl are you fucking kidding me??.. its all about the tongue motion and clit stimulation whether its rubbing it or licking it.. you could also finger them too while licking their clit or rubbing it.

jesus christ josh now I gotta teach you how to eat pussy..

WOW

Posted by JTR
lol @ me not knowing how to eat pussy

spread the lips, pull the hood back, fluent licking in semi circle motion on one half, then switch to the other half cheyahhhh boi

i work the LIPS AND TONGUE, I feel bad for you not knowing how to work your lips into the proccess too lmao

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
lol @ me not knowing how to eat pussy

spread the lips, pull the hood back, fluent licking in semi circle motion on one half, then switch to the other half cheyahhhh boi

i work the LIPS AND TONGUE, I feel bad for you not knowing how to work your lips into the proccess too lmao



Rofl.. dude trust me I do not need big fuckin lips.. only thing for big lips is sucking dick.. Look at Angelina Jolie..DSL..

holy shit.

Posted by JTR
yea cuz she's a girl, and i'm a guy, PEL

and girls love it

pointless argument, we're really going nowhere, and I don't really like talking to you, so bye? Yea, bye.

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
yea cuz she's a girl, and i'm a guy, PEL

and girls love it

pointless argument, we're really going nowhere, and I don't really like talking to you, so bye? Yea, bye.


who's we're?! you mean you?.. I know how to eat pussy..

its nice to see you went from sucking cock to eating pussy.

Posted by JTR
We're, as in we are, as in you and I are going nowhere with this arguing

YOU CANT EAT PUSSY
YES I CAN, YOU SUCK DICK
NO I DONT!

It's a saturday, nothing better to do? Lmao

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
We're, as in we are, as in you and I are going nowhere with this arguing

YOU CANT EAT PUSSY
YES I CAN, YOU SUCK DICK
NO I DONT!

It's a saturday, nothing better to do? Lmao


Rofl.. how can you eat pussy when your girl is in CALI??

so instead you got spul for his sri lankan mandango you silly faggot.

Posted by JTR
my ex girl is in cali, thats why she's my ex?

Lol been doing my thing since before and after her youngin

funny thing is my chick moved and we broke up

you met yours over the rapverse alreay living in another country and want to marry her, lmao, how the fuck can you even try and diss me?

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
my ex girl is in cali, thats why she's my ex?

Lol been doing my thing since before and after her youngin

funny thing is my chick moved and we broke up

you met yours over the rapverse alreay living in another country and want to marry her, lmao, how the fuck can you even try and diss me?


ive had girls before her dumbass.. and am i denying the fact i met her on rv?? NO... stop acting like i am cus im not.. moron..

you clown on me over Lk but yet you did the same thing..

how does that make you any better?
then you wanted LK to help your ex out by sending her there #'s since she was getting bullied!!

LMFAO

Posted by JTR
yea I did, cuz I have my friends back cuz im a good man and take care of those I care for, don't see how that's funny

What's funny is ya girl fronting like she can actually hack when she aint about shit, just a fake, lmao.

I never said you were denying it, I just don't get how you can clown on me for being with a girl for mad long, and then breaking up with her because she moved to another country, when you met yours online already in another country dude, and you're still tryna marry her

Yea I did have an online long distance relationship, it lasted about 2 months, that was about a year ago

Just use your head man, seriously, these things aren't hard to figure out

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
yea I did, cuz I have my friends back cuz im a good man and take care of those I care for, don't see how that's funny

What's funny is ya girl fronting like she can actually hack when she aint about shit, just a fake, lmao.

I never said you were denying it, I just don't get how you can clown on me for being with a girl for mad long, and then breaking up with her because she moved to another country, when you met yours online already in another country dude, and you're still tryna marry her

Yea I did have an online long distance relationship, it lasted about 2 months, that was about a year ago

Just use your head man, seriously, these things aren't hard to figure out



she can hack you fuckin tool..

and Stop lying dude.

your lying through your fucking TEETH!!

LMAO

Posted by WhoAmI
wow... just wow... ever considered breaking your hand just to, you know, give us all a short break from your idiocy?

Posted by JTR
yea shit gets old, they really got nothing better to do

Posted by
i cut my hair short and im so pissed because i look even younger

someone stab me

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
i cut my hair short and im so pissed because i look even younger

someone stab me


im assuming you mean your head right?

cus no one wants to know about you shaving your pussy lips 2v.. thats just gross.. to much info.

Posted by King Solo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
it's cuz guys on RV think the only place this pic will be put up on is RV and don't realise it's being to shown to beautiful women in my local area who enjoy seeing my big, soft puckered lips



but inside they're secretly thinking, what's with the fruity stare jeffrey?

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
ive had girls before her dumbass.. and am i denying the fact i met her on rv?? NO... stop acting like i am cus im not.. moron..

you clown on me over Lk but yet you did the same thing..

how does that make you any better?
then you wanted LK to help your ex out by sending her there #'s since she was getting bullied!!

LMFAO


rofl josh first u said she was ur "best friend" well i heard from reliable sources that u in fact saw her twice within 2 yrs n she lives in cali and always has......she was your net gf...c'mon dude stop frontin why do u care what we think of u anyway

Posted by JTR
lol i dont care, none of you know me, none, so everything you say is just crap, ya dig? You suck, you're boring me, ciao

Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
nvm u do care thats why u chatted with some of the folk on here on the phone...all dudes may i add rofl

Posted by JTR
lol, you're boring, your jokes got old

Posted by Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol, you're boring, your jokes got old



OMFG!! someone learned how to spell?!.. no way.. did someone ghostwrite that comeback for you?